Based on its unique methodological base and products of the ADANEC ecosystem, the AIP Institute has started implementing a software package with vehicle automation scenarios in the CleverPod Hub and CleverPod Bridge electric car control systems.
The software package provides information processing and exchange within the framework of specialized scenarios and inter-scenario interaction with the participation of users, connected equipment, embedded systems, and third-party information services.
The software package allows you to create and implement automated Scenarios for various purposes in the form of a virtual assistant, including automation of the operation of special equipment, robotic systems, information processing systems, personnel evaluation, and training systems. The solution is applicable for automating the business processes of cargo transportation and delivery in logistics companies with integration into existing platforms.
The scenarios are intended for execution on client devices, through which interaction with the software and hardware complex of the vehicle, client and third-party platforms (logistics systems, order processing systems, etc.) and participants in the process of various roles (drivers, operators, and other roles) is carried out.
A scenario is a model that describes the target process of actions and information exchange between participants in the role of users or components of systems included in the interaction. Scenarios perform a specific target task or a set of tasks that have a final parametric result, reflected in the output data at the end of the scenario. Scenarios are executed on a client device or integrated into a client platform through which scenarios are accessed and run. Scenarios are created and configured in the visual object-oriented development environment ADANEC Editor.
The scenarios include the following functional elements:
- Connecting the vehicle environment for data collection and analysis;
- Feedback in the form of notification messages in the output interfaces (visual, audio);
- Feedback of control commands to the vehicle system controllers;
- The users work with the widgets/services of the ADANEC ecosystem;
- Integration of scenarios with external logistics systems;
- Connection of built-in scenarios, for example, the scenarios “cargo acceptance”, “cargo status”, ”cargo delivery” can be included in the “order processing scenario”.
In the CleverPod project, the following tasks are solved using scenarios:
- Automation of business processes-collection and storage of detailed data on the functioning of scenario participants (user, car) allows you to keep records of the state of participants and analyze their impact on business processes;
- Automation of special equipment and transport management processes-specialized controls provide an opportunity to control the internal systems of the vehicle within the framework of the scenario.