The AIP Institute, in collaboration with the company Electric Vehicle Automation S.R.L., develops integrated automation solutions for vehicles.
Opportunities and areas of work
- Software and technical solution for automation of control processes and interaction of the operator with the vehicle based on ADANAC Hardware automation Scenarios Framework;
- Human-oriented automation focused on multidisciplinary vehicle operators based on AIP Human-Centered Automation.
Hardware Automation Scenarios for vehicles
The Hardware Automation scenarios Framework is a tool for creating a software solution that is integrated into robotic technological means for monitoring and control through multi-modal interfaces of a new generation.
A scenario is a model that describes the target process of actions and the exchange of information between participants in the role of users or components of systems included in the interaction. Scripts perform a specific target task or a set of tasks that have a final parametric result reflected in the output data at the end of the script. Scripts are executed on a client device or integrated into a client platform through which scripts are accessed and run. Scripts are created and configured in the visual object-oriented development environment of ADANEC Editor.
Advantages of systems based on automation scenarios for vehicles:
- Multifunctionality is an integrated solution for automating robotic technical means;
- Integration with external logistics systems and services – customizable interfaces for interaction with external systems, including for user authorization, transport, task processing, data exchange, and data streaming;
- Full control in real-time – conducting a comprehensive assessment of the internal and external condition of the vehicle, operators (alcohol intoxication, body temperature, etc.);
- Direct connection with a variety of devices for various purposes – The system supports interaction with a pool of communication drivers of devices from different manufacturers. Support of international data exchange standards;
- Multimodal interfaces of human-machine interaction;
- Integration with the vehicle controller allows the operator to use all available graphical and voice interfaces as a single environment for interaction with the controlled mechanical components of a robotic vehicle;
- Remote control of interfaces – Remote control of controlled nodes by robotic equipment;
- The possibility of expanding complex control for specialized hardware and technical means with the help of a convenient ADANEC Editor automation scenario development environment;
- Integration of human-centered automation technologies – the possibility of integration into automation scenarios of labor assessment processes and training of vehicle operators;
- Ensuring information security – encryption of databases and communication channels, ensuring control of the authenticity of interacting processes.
AIP Human-centered automation for vehicles
AIP Human-Centered Automation is an approach to the development of balanced automation systems between a person and the software and technical environment, based on the methods and tools of the AIP Institute for maintaining user skills in any conditions and extreme situations and developing human cognitive functions through continuous learning.
The Institute’s integrated AIP solution for vehicles for implementing human-oriented automation scenarios through continuous learning includes:
- Specialized cognitive data maps based on the best experts and practices in each field for various operator roles, including driver operator, courier operator, remote fleet control operator, etc;
- The Cognigraph system for generating and working with personal dynamic maps of cognitive data for electric vehicle operators;
- Specialized AIPs with a system of continuous assessment of the qualification of operators based on testing and observed parameters (ride quality, successfully completed orders, work with specialized equipment, etc.);
- Adaptive methods and educational materials implemented in AIPas in order to develop the knowledge and skills of the user (driver) within the framework of specialized cognigraphic data maps;
- Virtual assistant interfaces for interaction with the system user through the training components of the system feedback in the form of visual or audio notifications (prompts), testing components;
- Processing and analysis of profile data are carried out both on the client device and on a remote analytical service, depending on the complexity of the models and analysis methods used.