ADANEC Integrator is an environment for integrating content into “multi-spaces”. Integrator organizes users’ workspaces on any type of device and even in virtual environments, combining multiple environment interfaces into a single workspace, or multi-space.
This is the user’s entry point for leveraging the full potential of ADANEC products and working with human/machine interaction scenarios for various purposes on different devices.
Flexible integration of interaction with various external platforms via Integrator allows you to embed the scenario execution environment in external platforms and configure how the user’s workspace interacts with the user’s environment. It allows you to adjust to any customer need and manage the integration process extremely flexibly at any level.
In the multi-space working environment, you can use different ADANEC products, additional widgets, and functions for controlling and managing robotic technology; interact with external systems; send and receive data from third-party services, etc. (for scenario functionality, see ADANEC Editor)
- Organization of the educational process through integration with the client’s platform and environment.
- Integration of scenarios into a virtual environment for interaction through dialogs and adaptive behavior.
- Integration of scenarios involving automated control and monitoring of robotic technology (vehicles, robots).
- Integration with scenarios involving interaction between equipment and technology in the user’s environment or remote laboratories.
Benefits of the multi-space working environment
- Combining various devices and interfaces, including remote ones, in a single workspace;
- Interface layout control – select device and display position;
- Customizable display settings – configure the graphic display of interface elements;
- Connecting devices in the environment – configuring interaction with devices or virtual objects in the user’s environment (programmable hardware controllers, IoT components, sensors and transducers, hardware, virtual objects, etc.);
- Connecting external systems – setting up information exchange with external services and platforms (making payments, interacting with CRMs and systems for monitoring and setting tasks, remote APIs, and other services).
- Modern personal data protection methods and tools, secure network connections, and database encryption enable secure use of services via the Portal. We use high availability fault-tolerant servers and configure services for continuous availability for critical tasks.