The AIP Institute offers comprehensive cooperation for international educational institutions in order to introduce new tools in the education of the future.
Possible areas of cooperation for institutions of general, special and higher education:
- introduction of support systems for continuous education;
- personalized distance learning;
- adaptive assessment of knowledge.
Organizations that provide additional professional education:
- Building personal development routes for the goals and objectives of the student
- Implements of the qualification system
AIP Qualification Framework
For national competency centers and educational institutions, the AIP Qualification Framework meets the following needs:
- identifying and updating advanced vocational training competencies in line with the priorities of regional economic development;
- designing educational programs and modules aimed at building the region’s priority competencies;
- establishing, supplementing, and updating databases of state resources in line with the supported model of vocational training centers and libraries of digital learning materials;
- integrating with regions’ digital educational environment or with individual vocational training organizations to transfer information to databases of human and logistical resources and libraries of digital training materials;
- establishing a standardized digital timetable for vocational training centers, recording how often a region’s educational resources are uploaded, and coordinating their joint use in real time;
- registering the population for careers events and advanced vocational training programs that allow individual educational trajectories to be formulated;
- holding careers events and educational programs using e-learning, simulators, electronic educational and methodological frameworks, and other digital learning materials;
- monitoring practical exams (skills demonstrations) in the regions and generating statistical reports for the educational coordination centers;
- continuous monitoring of the advanced vocational training process, generating statistical reports (in electronic file format with graphs) on current competencies, educational programs conducted, etc., including in historical perspective;
- conducting surveys and accumulating data on the state of the regional labor market.
The introduction of the Cognigraph system in educational institutions allows us to solve the following tasks:
- A digital certificate (diploma) of a student based on a binary assessment of the actual knowledge and skills of students
- A tool for determining the educational trajectory of learning (Defining goals and objectives)
- Additional tool for marking linear content (courses, text materials, video tutorials, audio podcasts and other media materials) according to the classification system (knowledge, skills, skills, labor functions, labor actions, cognitive capabilities, etc.)