Employers dream of finding employees whose actual capabilities make them a perfect fit for the goals and objectives of the business. As things stand, this dream is unattainable due to the growing problem of “qualification mismatch” that results from technologization.
The problems of qualification mismatch in the labor market
To adapt staff competencies and qualifications to their goals and objectives, companies introduce various standards for corporate training, use centers of further education, and/or engage consultants.
We offer a centralized universal mechanism: the AIP Qualification Framework.
The AIP Qualification Framework is a new approach to the assessment and development of personal potential through lifelong learning.
Personal potential is based on a comprehensive assessment of theoretical and practical knowledge, and psychomotor, cognitive, and other physiological capabilities.
There are many disparate units currently in use in society that define the goals and objectives of assessment and learning (competencies, skills, abilities, knowledge, work activities, job descriptions, specialties, etc.). Due to the wide range of terms in use, the proposed AIP Qualification Framework uses a universal unit known as a “Package.” A package is composed of minimal units known as “Adaptive Information Potential” (AIP) units according to the developers’ classification system. In the context of this document, a “Package” is also referred to as a “Competency” (or “Qualification,” to refer to an amalgamation of several competencies).
Adaptive Information Potential
- Deployment of an enterprise-based center for continuous assessment and staff training.
- Continuous assessment of current staff.
- Simultaneous assessment and training of employees, including line personnel in the production and service sectors.
- Assessment and improvement of the cognitive abilities of staff, including managers.
- Budget optimization thanks to a continuous training and qualification system for employees.
- 24/7 visualization of employee development using the Dynamic AIP Map / Qualification Passport.
- Staff training tailored to specific objectives using reliable, accurate, and regularly updated data on employee qualifications.
- Savings on employee training and evaluations due to reduced expenditure on in-person coaching and performance managers.
- Reduction in task timeframes and budgets thanks to precise assignment of employees to tasks and, if necessary, rapid training.
- Individual training for employees based on their personal profile and individual information perception characteristics.
- Creation of incentive / bonus / motivation schemes based on real employee potential.
- Real data on the company’s human capital for developing project management strategies.
- Reduced expenditure (time and money) on hiring as interviews take up less of the HR manager’s time.
- Ability to match candidates to specific tasks within the company.
- Candidates can rapidly acquire skills they are missing in order to meet the goals and objectives of the company.
- Change in employee mindset: workers expect to learn and develop their potential, which increases their loyalty.
- Ability to plan precise vertical and horizontal career paths with minimal professional retraining costs.
- Increased employee loyalty to the business thanks to continuous individual development.
- Increased employee motivation thanks to the Dynamic AIP Map, which displays real indicators of their qualifications and development.
- Establishment of specific gaps in the employee’s competencies relative to the position held.
- Extended dynamic résumé (Dynamic AIP Map, or Cognigraph) for employees who have been dismissed or have left, enabling “painless” migration to another company.
- Improvement in the company’s creditworthiness, allowing it to attract funds (investors, banks), thanks to staff compliance with international standards for competencies, with data updated 24/7.
Implementing the AIP Qualification Framework allows company management to
- Retain strategic priorities. Build end-to-end processes for managing the company’s human capital and achieve coherence and easier management of large teams.
- Establish and develop competency centers to significantly improve competitiveness and the speed of acquisition and distribution of employee knowledge and ideas, making it possible to be proactive and minimize the risks of uncertainty in the external environment.
- Use it to facilitate decision-making and make HR decisions based on an objective assessment of an employee’s strengths and weaknesses.
- Manage careers. Link employee development and career advancement (rotation) with the results of assessing employees’ current qualification level and potential capabilities, including designing horizontal and vertical scenarios for career paths.
- Maintain compliance with standards and regulations in the areas of employment, training, and HR management. All the framework’s HR processes are linked to the HR document management system and maintain up-to-date versions of professional standards and qualification reference materials.
- Take advantage of a framework that is easy to use and implement in practice, as well as clear and easy to master. It includes nothing superfluous, only the necessary functions and tried and tested practices.
- Gain access to best practices. Use industry best practices to effectively manage human potential and real productivity growth. All new findings from our ongoing projects become available to all our customers as the framework is updated. You can use practices that have been tried and tested by your peers from different industries
- Use a universal tool that is suitable for companies in different sectors and of different sizes. Thanks to the flexibility of the solution, which allows it to be adapted to your business goals, you can successfully combine the use of practices typical for your sector and related sectors with the ability to adapt its functionality to your specific situation.
- Use powerful analytical tools and discover the full power of end-to-end analytics, which will allow you to find new ways to improve productivity and leverage your employees’ hidden potential. By accumulating data, you will be able to build and constantly update a master profile for specific types of activity, create tests to evaluate candidates, choose the most effective ways to train employees, and identify the most successful career paths.
- For more detail on the problems and processes of digital transformation in the labor market and education, see the policy brief “New challenges in the age of digital transformation of the labor market and the higher and vocational education system”